To strengthen our team we are looking for a
Clinical Trial Scientist (f/m), full-time
professional support for international clinical trials especially in the areas of
- preparing medical data review plans
- developing study-specific tables and listings
- safety reviews
- writing study specific safety reports, summaries and status reports
- working in a multidisciplinary, international team
- university degree in natural sciences (biology, chemistry, pharmacy etc.)
- experience in clinical research (as e.g. CRA, Clinical Monitor, Clinical Trial Assistant, CTA) or drug safety (pharmacovigilance) strongly preferred
- clinical or scientific experience in oncology preferred
- interested in a position within an innovative and highly structured environment
- strong organizational and team-working skills
- fluent in English
- good knowledge of MS-Office
- excellent entry and outstanding qualification possibilities into the field of global clinical research
- attractive salary and long-lasting perspective in the pharmaceutical industry
- permanent contract
- company laptop and mobile phone
If you are interested in this position and your profile fits to our requirements, we look forward to receiving your detailed application including CV and references via email (documents as pdf-files only) to email@example.com.
Please indicate the reference number, your salary expectations and earliest availability.
Please do not hesitate to contact us in case of any questions.
Svelte® scientific GmbH • Friedrichstrasse 90 • 10117 Berlin
Tel. +49 30 2025 - 3571 • www.svelte-scientific.comWeiterleiten Drucken Zurück zur Übersicht